The ARX-7 Arbalest from "Full Metal Panic!" gets a fantastic model kit release from Kotobukiya! Supervised by mechanical designer Ebi Ekawa Kanetake, it'll be about 15.5cm tall when completed, and features a new design which allows for a wide range of movement.
It's armed with its Boxer 57mm shotgun, which can be attached to its back or thigh; the magazine can be removed by moving the grip. The GRAW-2 single molecular cutter can also be attached to its thigh, or the back of the waist. The M1108 antitank dagger is also included, as is the XM18 wire gun. The robot can also reproduce the Lambda Driver deployment state with replacement parts. Extra hands are also included.
- 6.10 inches (15.50cm) assembled side
- Made of plastic
- Fully articulated figure once done
- Supervised by mechanical designer Ebi Ekawa Kanetake
- Interchangeable weapons and accessories included
- Pieces to build
- Boxer 57mm shotgun
- GRAW-2 single molecular cutter
- M1108 Anti-tank dagger
- XM18 Wire gun
- Lambda Driver parts set
- 8 Extra hands