The Nadeshiko Driver is Kamen Rider Nadeshiko’s transformation belt, which she created as an imitation of Gentaro’s Fourze Driver. Like the Fourze Driver, it is compatible with the Astro Switches, but can only use the Circle and Square orientated Switches. This results in her only being able to equip arm-mounted Fourze Modules.
This is being released on the 10th anniversary of Kamen Rider Fourze‘s broadcast. Kamen Rider Nadeshiko’s transformation belt is now a DX toy release. You can play lines in the play such as "Space Kitter!!" by the dialogue button. For transformations simply, load the transformation key item astro switch into two sockets on the front of the main unit, and press the trans switch of the main body to transform.
- DX Nadeshiko Driver body: 5.31 x 9.84 x 3.94 inches (13.5cm x 25cm x 10cm)
- Rocket switch: 2.55 x 1.18 x 1.77 inches (6.5cm x 3cm x 4.5cm)
- Radar switch: 2.17 x 1.18 x 1.77 inches (5.5cm x 3cm x 4.5cm)
- Gate switch: 2.36 x 1.18 x 1.77 inches (6cm x 3cm 4.5cm)
- Solu switch: 2.55 x 1.18 x 1.77 inches (6.5cm x 3cm x 4.5cm)
- Made of ABS
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- DX Nadeshiko driver set
- Rocker switch
- Radar switch
- Launcher switch
- Gate switch
- SOLU Switch
- Instruction manual (may not be in English)